Adding value to our customer's stored products.Our Services
SeaGate Terminals operates private bulk terminals in the Southeast US and offers premier warehouse and logistic services.
We specialize in material handling of bulk and containerized goods, tailoring our services to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
How We Add Value
- Flexible storage terms specific to each customer
- 24-hour ability to receive bulk goods
- Options for no-contract services
- Inventory management and customizable billing/reporting upon request
- Bulk, bagged, and/or containerized transloading capabilities for truck, rail, or vessel
- Bagging and screening services of bulk materials from 25kg/50 lb to 300 tons/hour
- Both liquid and dry packaging services
- Additional expansion and construction opportunities for business partners
Our Commitment to You
At SeaGate Terminals the customer is always right and superior support and service is always available. This mindset is the core of our business.
Our SeaGate Operations and Customer service teams will manage your inventory as well as provide value-added services, such as handling packing projects and customizable reporting.
Each of our locations features deep-water, direct Class I rail, and highway access, and we can receive ships 24/7. Our facilities are strategically located in multiple ports and staged to most efficiently store your bulk, bagged, and/or containerized goods.
With significant undeveloped land available, we are pleased to explore development and construction opportunities with our partners.